Learn 2 Read OC Community Events
Current & Ongoing Events:
- Saturday, OCTOBER 14, 2017 from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm: Dyslexia Awareness & Education Event (Click Here for Flyer)
- Tuesday, May 23, 2017 at Katie Wheeler: Importance of Identifying
- Tuesday, June 27, 2017 at Katie Wheeler: Super Dyslexia Girl
- Tuesday, September 26, 2017 at Tustin Library*: Dyslexia Defined & Explored
- Tuesday, October 24, 2017 at Tustin Library*: A Dyslexic's Life-Line
- Saturday, April 29, 2017; Foothill Ranch Library Presentation
- Friday, October 28, 2016; 8:30 - 1:00 pm; Chapman University's Cognitive Diversity 2016 Dyslexia Summit. You can watch the stream by clicking here.
- Wednesday, March 23, 2016; Magic of Reading at S. A. Moffett Elementary in Huntington Beach; 6:00 - 7:30
- Thursday, January 14, 2015, Struggling Readers & Dyslexia Presentation at the Katie Wheeler Library in Irvine, 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm. See Flyer by clicking here.
- Monday, November 16, 2015, Struggling Readers & Dyslexia Presentation at the Tustin Library, 7:00 pm - 7:45 pm. See Flyer here.
- Friday, October 23, 2015, The Dyslexia Summit: Strength in Cognitive Diversity at Chapman University; Learn 2 Read OC will have an information and table display.
Learn 2 Read OC flyer
Click here to download printable pdf flyer.